Lotus Sim is a mobile payment utility for the MobiFone subscribers or agents which become selling points of the Post offices providing telecommunications and TV
The Lotus Sim is a mobile payment utility service for the MobiFone subscribers or Agencies which become Postal point of sales providing telecommunications and television services such as:
- Prepaid mobile topup; selling mobile card codes, game cards;
- Payment of postpaid phones and television fee;
- Developing mobile subscribers (MobiFone, VinaPhone), Internet and television subscribers
- Distributing mobile value-added services (VAS)
Scope of service
To be provided nationwide, at over 3,000 postal transaction points and over 15,000 Lotus sim users.
Users shall have to register with the PostOffice to become a Lotus Sim point of sales as follows:
- Sending message of DK_(ID Card Number)_(full name) to 9207
- Downloading the Lotus application to smartphone via PlayStore (smartphone running Android operating system)
User manual: Here
Sales policy/Table of Service charge
According to current regulations for each service.