Is the service with the economic rates with the entire time norms plus 02 days compared to the normal EMS service.
Negotiable EMS service is applied to the postal articles of sub-region and inter-region delivery, not applied to the postal articles of Intra-region and Intra-province delivery.
1. Regulations on dimensions:
Dimension of length x width x height of 01 negotiable EMS postal item: Maximum 180 x 52 x 52 cm.
2. Regulations on weight:
2.1 Regulations on the weight of single postal article:
- The weight of negotiable EMS item: Max 31.5kg/postal item (not specifying the minimum weight)
- For the inseparable monolithic postal items and road transport, the max accepted weight is 50kg, but it must be limited in size as prescribed.
2.2 Regulations on the weight of postal articles in shipmentes:
- The minimum number of postal articles in 01 shipment: 02 postal articles
- The weight of each postal article in the shipment:
+ Minimum weight: 02kg/postal article
+ Maximum weight: 31.5kg/postal article. For the inseparable monolithic postal article, the max accepted weight is 50kg, but it must be limited in size as prescribed.
- Max limit of the shipment weight: 500kg/shipment.
Refer to the enclosed entire time norms table.
The negotiable EMS postal item is applied to added services as for the domestic EMS articles.
In the event of delivery in shipment, then the added services are applied to the whole shipment.